682

The Ukrainian woman-pilot Nadezhda Savchenko who contains in the Russian prison, does not intend to stop hunger strike even if it will threaten it with death.

As the Censor.NET, she said it in interview to Mikhail Khodorkovsky's site "Open Russia", answering a question of a limit of the hunger strike. "I was on two wars and is ready to die for the sake of justice. Your prime minister Medvedev told that if will chop off SWIFT system, Russia is ready on any measures. I too am ready on any measures. I behave will power. I will go up to the end", - she told. At this Savchenko recognized that hunger strike does not affect the Russian power and is not effective yet. "He met his match". A goldfish" so far at them in hands", - she told .

Savchenko declared that intends to write the letter to the chief physician of a pre-trial detention center that will perceive the possible compulsory feeding in the future as torture. The journalist of the edition noted that the woman-pilot sits itself in just repaired, freshly painted special block of hospital, and to walk leaves in a walking court yard accompanied by a dog. In the office, next to it, there is point of video surveillance in which specially affiliated employee of a pre-trial detention center sits. Savchenko starves since December 13, 2014 with the requirement of the release. Her life is supported by droppers. According to the sister, the blood count of the woman-pilot changes and analyses become worse .

The following court on its business will take place on February 10. Refusal of release of Savchenko who is also the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada and the delegate of Ukraine in PACE, led to deprivation of the Russian delegation in this organization of a vote. Savchenko is accused of participation in murder of two Russian journalists, despite the provided proofs of that it was stolen to their death .


banner flesh mob 5-4 ukr 2